~ A Customer Service Rep will contact you with a shipping quote. Shipping to Continental USA Only.
The lightweight, easy-to-set-up riser that's perfect for travel.
No other risers fold, roll, set up, or travel so smoothly. In fact, it's easy to take it around tight corners, across the parking lot, and into a bus or a van. No wonder it's the #1 choral riser in the world. Precision engineering and using only the best materials means Tourmaster risers will deliver reliable operation for a long, long time. It ensures that Tourmaster Choral Risers are definitely your best traveling riser value.
- Durable carpeted plywood steps in both 18" (46 cm) and 24" (61 cm) depth
- 24" option offers extra space for choirs that hold their music.
- Steps can be reversed to create different configurations (tools required)
- Optional fourth step, back rails and side rails available
- Steel frame with heavy-duty wheels and built-in stair glides stands up to years of use
- 3-step models in 4' (1.2 m), 4' 7" (1.4 m) and 6' (1.8 m) lengths.
- Some assembly required
Cart for 6' Tourmaster Risers with 18" steps
Weights and dimensions:
- Empty: 66" long x 30-1/4" wide x 77-3/4" high (1676 x 768 x 1975 mm), 166 lb (75 kg)
- With 3-step risers and back rail: 84" long x 30-1/4" wide x 77-3/4" high (2134 x 768 x 1975 mm), 800 lb (363 kg)
- With 3-step risers, back rail, and fourth step additions: 106" long x 30-1/4" wide x 77-3/4" high (2692 x 768 x 1975 mm), 1012 lb (459 kg)
- 6" (152 mm) diameter casters - all four casters swivel
- Steel construction with black baked on powder paint
- Lift and rotate swing arms out of the way to allow risers to be easily loaded and unloaded
- Fits through a standard 36" (914 mm) doorway
Designed to carry four risers, four rails (back, side or a combination) and four optional fourth steps
Allow 30 days delivery.
Wenger Corporation offers a 15 year warranty on this product. See www.wengercorp.com for more details.